Automate accounting and production processes for a manufacturing company.
- The client was a manufacturing company looking to automate processes attached to their production operations, such as, task order classification and approval, purchase orders and accounting data processing.
- Coordinate the processes and their logical order to ensure that the results would be on time for production planning.
- Integrate multiple custom tools that the company uses to consolidate information regarding work orders, inventory, F&A, procurement and production costs.
Build robots that would automate processes, coordinated in a specific schedule to save time and costs.
- It was a fixed bid, 7-month project, with the support of certified resources in Softomotive architecture and development.
- Automated 14 processes that included extracting data, creating new reports, sending information through email accounts, printing work orders, and updating data in all repositories or platforms.
- Analyzed and processed information to distribute it in a way that facilitates the production planning and creates reliable information delivered on time.
- Automated the data transfer between departments eliminating dependencies on human availability.
- Provided access to the robots for the different applications and an email accounts to send the reports.
- Setup a testing environment with a copy of all the applications used by the company to perform accurate and secure testing.
Reduced operational costs, resources time and human errors in the production line.
- Save time of process owners between 8 to 25 hours a week, depending on the process.
- Removed risk of human error in data handling.
- Automated communication and report creation allowing the departments to eliminate bottle necks.
- Precise coordination with providers on delivery dates and purchase orders.
Microsoft SQL Server 2012
Data Feeds / Integrations:
Custom applications (Saas)