Apply QA best practices to the creation of the Chatbot.
- The client was an AI consulting firm, looking to balance the portfolio in order to go beyond consulting and to productize the offering.
- The company decided to create a Chatbot using all regular functionalities so that the client could customize the product via wizards.
- The expectation was to create a Chatbots at a lower cost to target small and mid size firms.
- Due to market timing constraints and only a few dedicated developers, the firm decided to engage with Novacomp to include QA into the product to increase usability and product quality.
Novacomp provided QA personnel with experience on AI.
- It was a fixed priced 4-month project.
- The product was released to the market with a strong core that will make features easier to me modified/adjusted.
- QA and Dev framework was easy to be leveraged due to the effectiveness of the QA function.
- Novacomp participated in all stages of the Product launch, pre and post deployment.
- Subsequent enhancements were quickly made due to the speed of the QA service by Novacomp.
- Novacomp was able to perform QA testing for non-structured information via automation to adapt to the ever-changing AI algorithms.
Full engagement in the Chatbot´s Product Release.
- Novacomp provided a dedicated team to support the product´s launch.
- Novacomp also provided standard best practices following the Agile methodology within the development process and accelerated the time to market of the Chatbot.
- The firm was able to create an MVP fairly quickly due to the Agility of the development process and the speed to resolve issues.
- Having a stand-alone QA team, it reduced the client´s Bias towards the quality testing performed on the ChatBot.
Selenium Web Driver
Data Feeds / Integrations:
IBM Watson Natural Language Understanding
IBM Watson Sentiment and Context Analysis