Implementation of omnichannel digital banking (NovaBank solution) in a financial institution.
- THE CLIENT needs a digital transformation because its Internet banking is not functional, it also needs support to define internal products and processes to provide new financial products. For these reasons, the client sought our support in the implementation of an omnichannel digital banking solution, providing their clients with a better service experience, increasing loyalty and consumption of financial services.
- With the support of agile project methods, the gaps that the financial institution had were identified, which were addressed through the implementation of the NovaBank product.
Lack of a clear vision about the services that the financial institution could provide digitally to its clients.
- Data management (extraction, cleaning, data quality) of legacy tools to migrate to the new Omni-Canal product.
- Analysis and implementation of API to connect the NovaBank product to internal systems such as core banking, credit card processing, electronic payments, etc.
- Train business and technology areas in agile projects because they did not know the methodology.
Guide the financial institution during the update and implementation of new electronic channels for its clients.
- The NOVACOMP team, through the use of agile frameworks and technology, provides support during the digital transformation to promote new products and services for our financial clients.
- Technical and business architecture advice to the financial institution, being able to optimize the internal processes for the correct implementation of the NovaBank product.
Json Web Token
Data Feeds / Integrations: