Implementation of a multi-factor (NovaToken) methods of authentication.
- THE CLIENT needs to improve the security of its electronic channels, in order to avoid fraud and identity theft issues.
- The client needs to implement different security and authentication methods, which will be requested when entering or generating a transaction in their electronic channels.
- The NovaToken product implements different authentication methods such as the generation of cellular tokens, sending tokens through SMS or tokens by email.
Get to know and review the functionalities of the different electronic channels.
- Review the electronic channels and identify the flows in which the user will be asked for the security factor or authentication.
- Ensure that after the implementation of the product NovaToken, the workflows are working as expected.
Guide the financial institution during the assurance of the different electronic channels.
- The NOVACOMP team implements its products based on the use of international security and development standards, providing the client with a guide to improve internal processes.
- Vast quality assurance process that will let the client know that the tests executed were properly designed to cover all the scenarios.
- Implementation of 2FA for the client´s applications.
- Secure application build under a 100% native development framework.
- Self Enrollment implementation.
Json Web Token
Data Feeds / Integrations:
Real Time Transactions