- Develop a solution denominated: ¨Reconciliations, Liquidations and Chargebacks¨ for a top Costa Rican Bank.
- The solution had to be integrated with the Bank´s Transactional switchboard in order to manage the reconciliation, compensation and liquidation across multiple external entities (users and issuers).
- Moreover, the solution required capacity to interact with internal apps and with the internal Transactional Exchange model.
- The main challenge of the engagement was to build a daily reconciliation process across transactions reported by users (credit/debit card-holders and participant businesses) and authorized transactions registered at the Bank.
- Improve the control and follow-up on all claims and chargebacks.
- Generate Cash Liquidation Reports and Commissions for card holders and issuers.
- Achieve time reduction on new local and international conections due to its parametric design.
- Generate relevant accounting information through a fully automated inteface.
- Generate statistical information for the authorization quality monitoring services.
To achieve the challenge, the Novacomp team brought a Tech Lead and a Database Consultant executing the following tasks:
- Define the solution designed to follow the Bank´s business logic across non-integrated transactional systems.
- Requirements analysis and validation as well as Functional Specs review and implementation.
- Developed ETL database processes for data consumption and migration.
- Developed simulation processes to evaluate the results as well as Testing results validation across the Bank´s functional leaders.
- Self Enrollment implementation.
Data Feeds / Integrations:
Legacy Bank Data Interfaces
Transactional Bank Switches
Incoming Visa International Data Feeds