Lack of QA Standards are causing re-work and lost time to market.
- The client had one individual with over 12 years at the bank executing test cases for over 70 apps. Thus, testing cases were skipped causing issues during the production deployments.
- No testing documentation occurred at any stage of the process.
- The Bank was underutilizing existing license such as TFS tool for defect tracking.
- Client was averse to changes and was hesitant to receive help from any consulting firm.
Lack of QA standards and best practices.
- Novacomp provided 3 Manual Testers and a Test Manager. The team grew to 11 people and currently Novacomp has 8 people for the last 5years.
- Novacomp runs tests on everything developed within the bank and on any other code developed by other vendors. Thus, Novacomp is the quality gatekeeper for the bank.
- QA services are offered to the Bank´s satellite offices located in Costa Rica, Panama, Miami.
- Novacomp also provides full QA services to the Bank´s headquarters in Colombia.
Novacomp provided a QA Team knowledgeable in Test Suites.
- Novacomp has engaged with the client for over 5 years continuously.
- Novacomp provided consultancy to build standards and processes following ISTQB standards.
- Optimization of several tools for defect tracking using TFS´s (Azure DevOps) built-in standards.
- Novacomp supports the Bank´s CI/CD/CE processes.
- High reusability and maintainability, of manual and automated test cases via increased documentation, system pre-conditions, expected input and outputs, step by step sequence, etc.
TFS and Appium
Postman and SoapUI(Rest and SOAP API Testing)
Data Feeds / Integrations:
SQL and Oracle Server